Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Photography

My costliest hobby is photography. Last year I was gifted by a Nikon F75 SLR by my sister. Previous to that I was using a Nikon FM10 which only lasted for 4 months with me from the date of purchase, then I gave that back once I got this new one. Till date I should have taken about 15 to 20 rolls of photos. One can imagine for the past 8 months I have used so much rolls. For the past 2 months I had taken about 4 rolls of photos, which I washed a day back to find everything is spoiled. The total photos of 141 are wasted. I had a discussion with one of my like minded friend only to find that the shop in which I gave to develop these rolls have spoilt it by using a very cheap paper. I was not able to sleep after seeing those photos.

A simple advise to readers, when developing photos try to use a standard paper like the Kodak gold if using the Kodak film.

No comments: