Monday, December 01, 2003

Hi I'm Back

I am back from the long vacation that I had because of the Thanksgiving day. The weekend just passed away, I did nothing other than watching some movies.

Janasheen
One of the worst film that I have seen in hindi. It looks like father wanted to spoil the career of his son. The film is written, directed and produced by Feroz Khan. I did not understand a bit about the story of that film.

Thirumalai
Due to the lack of Tamil films released in Delhi, I had to take a VCD and watch this film. Then I regreted for taking the VCD. I am also happy that I need not had to waste a huge amount for the tickets for this worst film. I am suprised how this film is rated 1 in the Sun TV count down. Has the insterests of Tamil Viewers gone so bad.

Jay Jay
The next movie that I saw Jay Jay. I took this film because it was directed by Saran. But to my dismay this was also another movie that is not worth to be seen.

Pithamahan
The next movie I saw was Pithamahan. For a change this was a good movie. After watching the horrible movies I had a chance to view a good one. Eventhough there is nothing special about the storyline, the acting is remarkable by both the Heros(Surya & Vikram). The first one speaks a lot while the second one does only open his mouth while eating. A good piece of work done by Bala. Once again this movie follows the same footstep of his previous ones. But still a good try.

No comments: