Monday, July 11, 2005

Yadgirigutta

This Sunday I had been to a place called Yadgirigutta, which is around 63Km from Hyderabad. As the climate was very good, I thought driving the bike would be a great idea, and so told my friend that we will drive to that place. The drive was very pleasant, as we were cruising at the speed of 100km/hr. This was a real test for my bike, as we were testing it ability for braking, and with 2 of us sitting the bike was real stable. We were able to cover the distance in 1hr 15mins.

The temple is on a small hill which will not be more than 1km. The deity inside the temple is Narshima one of the avatars of Lord Vishnu. The deity was carved out of the rocks and above that the temple is built. As there was not much crowd we had a good darshan of god. We started after 30mins and the return journey was covered by friend who made it in 1hr. It was a short and a quick journey which cherished a lot.

7 comments:

ILA (a) இளா said...

Trip-Bike-Hill, Amazing :)

Aravinth said...

yes ila it was really amazing...

PVS said...

so u r back to your days of travelling?

Tisai said...

Mekadutta was an excellent place, which I missed to see with you. Keep posing your travelogue. By the by, your picture on the water/green, my photo knowledge could not capture what is in that....but, let me say..."Wow!..that is superb"

Aravinth said...

pvs: not a complete travel, but I think I hv started again.

Siva: It is a top shot of a water falls...

oremuna said...

It was good trip

We went there before some seven months back

on bikes

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!