Thursday, June 16, 2005

BOOKS

The "Book Tagging" virus has caught me too. Curtesy: PVS.

So here's my list

Total Number of Books I Own: Less than 10
Last Book I bought: Lonely Planet India by Lonely Planet
Last Book I was gifted: N/A
Last Book I read: Grasshopper by Barbara Vine

Five Books that mean a lot to me:

Wings of Fire by APJ Abdul Kalam
Ponniyin Selvan, Sivagamiyin Sabatham by Kalki
Rage of Angels by Sydney Sheldon
Kane & Abel by Jeffery Archer
The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien

Others whom I would like to do the same.

Ila(Binary Waves)
Venky(Junker of Web)

4 comments:

PVS said...

Good, so u finally managed to make a list. :))

Cogito said...

Hey u bought LP India too ? !

Aravinth said...

Yes PVS, was able to get something.

Cogito, No other option, for travelers it has become a must.

Anonymous said...

Really?? do you have time to read these... i thought u were really busy chatting with your friends (??)