Monday, July 12, 2004

Weekend Update

After a month this weekend I started my travel again, but this time the travel was not a long distance, but it was 25km from the city limit and the place we visited was a water theme park. The name of the park was Ocean World, but it was not as great as Black Thunder in Tamil Nadu or the Water World in Maharastra. Our plan was to reach there by 12.30Pm and stay there till 4.30Pm. It was a good plan since the Ocean park opens only at 11Am and closes by 7Pm. I am not sure what type of timing is this. Also they close the park for 30mins as lunch break. This park has very few water games and non water games. I was thrilled by only 2 games. One which slides you down in a closed tube to a bowl like container and then into the water, which is really thrilling and the other is like a mari ground wheel, but here when it starts to circle you will find yourself floating in the air for atleast 5 to 6 rounds, which is another excited trip I had.

On Sunday I was completely at home purchasing house hold items and in the evening I had been to Ayyappa Temple to start my fasting. I have planned to go to Sabari Malai this year little early with my Chennai Friends. This is my second visit to the shrine.

1 comment:

kaatss said...

Swamiyae saranam ayyappa....